Avicenna academy for the whole pharmacy team
Avicenna Academy provides a suite of training materials suitable for the whole pharmacy team including managers, pharmacists, technicians, counter assistants and pre-reg trainees. The training modules can be accessed through any mobile device or computer and span wide range of topics including ailments, service development, merchandising, OTC and population health.
Managers can track the whole team’s learning via individual learning logs and certificates can be printed on completion of each module.
Up to date content
The academy topics are constantly updated and provided by Pharmacy Magazine, P3 and Independent Community Pharmacy magazine.
Avicenna academy contains
• Library of over 1000 articles and modules
• Individual learning log per student
• Online assessments
• Completion certificates per module
Take part to
• Identify and fill your learning gaps
• Develop professional, business and clinical skills
• Help improve patient care with new skills
• Reduce pressure on pharmacists with the help of skilled staff
• Maintain online training records support GPhC and CPAF visits
• Develop improved patients services