97% of current users would recommend Avibuyer. Why not try Avibuyer to save time and improve cash flow in your pharmacy?
Maximise margin on generics and PIs
To ensure you get the best deal every time, Avibuyer automatically searches through thousands of live product price files across mainline and shortline suppliers.
Never pay above DT prices
Where the supplier price is higher that the DT tariff on a specific line, the system blocks the order on the PMR. 9% of generic lines are blocked by the DT breach rule.
Make savings with PIs
When ordering brands, the system automatically checks and substitutes the PI equivalent if available. An average pharmacy using the Avibuyer PI optimisation rule saved £2,400 over a quarter.
Avibuyer offers ultimate flexibility as each of our members is unique
- Cascade by drug category and by your supplier choice
- Set specific products or specific branded manufacturers to individual supplier outside your normal buying rules
- Upload your specific wholesaler price files
- Prices updated daily to guarantee you get the best price every time
- Remote order from anywhere at any time. Avibuyer is available via a web portal meaning you can access the business tools wherever you are even on your smart phone or tablet.
Avibuyer is free*!
With an average saving of over £3,300 on generics and PIs over a month, why not try Avibuyer today to see how much your pharmacy can save.
Simple to install and use
90% of active users agree that the system is easy to use. Your PMR house will remotely install the Avibuyer page onto your existing system. The Avibuyer team will provide ongoing support to help you make the most of your time and financial savings.
Avibuyer is compatible with the following PMRs:
- Pharmacy Manager
- Proscript Connect
- Proscript Link Connect
- Positive Solutions
- RX Web – coming soon
Joining is easy
Simply contact the Avibuyer team to discuss your individual buying needs email@example.com
“Avibuyer streamlines my buying. I am not always in the pharmacy, but the system gives me confidence that my staff are buying correctly and that I am saving money.”
Jay Anwar, Whites Pharmacy
*terms and conditions apply, ask for details. Sales comparisons based on compliant user data analysed Dec 18 – Feb 19.