Flu Training 2020
Training guide (based on latest available information)
1. Online training only—for those who have completed face-to-face training in the last 3 years are CPPE accredited and prepared to self-declare competence. In our view you should have administered at least 20 vaccinations in the last 12 months and feel confident. If the NHS requirements change, you can add on face-to-face training later and offset the cost.
2. If you do not meet the above criteria face-to-face training is a requirement.
3. All PGDs are valid for one year. For best practice and to run a private vaccination clinic we strongly recommend revalidation.
NEW for 2020 FREEtraining for Sexanda Weight Loss Programme and PGD .
Avicenna Online training
1. Provides full guidance and video demonstrations on Anaphylaxis/CPR and a competence test.
2. Our online training course has additional HD video clips which cover techniques for Adrenaline and Pneumococcal.
3. Private PGDs including; Influenza (includes Intranasal Fluenz), Hepatitis B, Meningitis ACWY, Pneumococcal PPV and Pneumococcal PCV at no extra cost.
4. Full access to information which covers guides for; Influenza, Hepatitis, Meningitis and Adrenaline, SOPs, Customer Questionnaire, How to set up your Vaccination Clinic, Promoting your Service, FAQs and Needle Stick Injury. Also there is a section on Hajj and Umrah vaccination advice and a template to issue internationally recognised certificates.
||2019/20 Fee paying member
||1 X £20 discount
||2 X £20 discount
||£20 + VAT
|Full face-to-face (4.5 hours) including online
Includes CPR / Anaphylaxis plus the following:
Injection technique intramuscular
Injection technique sub-cutaneous
Strep A throat swab training
This training is suitable for new entrants, those who have done less than 20 vaccinations and for those
who want to refresh their skills.
|£99 + VAT
|Strep A PGD
||£19.99 + VAT
Our aim is to provide you with the best training at the best price. Additionally, we guarantee that should the NHS requirement change, we will update the information accordingly.
To participate in the Flu Training 2020 training please complete the form below or
IT IS ESSENTIAL THAT ALL FIELDS BELOW ARE COMPLETED