Avicenna Holdings Ltd
212-220 Addington Road
South Croydon CR2 8LD
Registered in England & Wales
Company Reg No: 02961880
|Telephone:||020 8651 9933|
|Fax:||020 8657 7144|
Please use the form below to get in touch with any questions or queries you may have. We aim to respond within one working day.
- From the M25 take Junction 6 (ignore Sat Nat advice to take Junction 7) (Godstone Interchange),
- Take the exit onto A22/Godstone Hill heading towards London/Croydon/Caterham, continue to follow A22.
- At Wapses Lodge roundabout take the 2nd exit onto the A22 (signposted Central London).
- At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit onto Hillbury Road (B270) turn left onto Tithepit Shaw Lane follow to end of road (Lidl supermarket on left-hand side).
- Turn left onto Limpsfield Road (B269) at roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the A2022 (signposted Selsdon, Addington, West Wickham).
- Continue along Addington Road for about 2 miles.
- Carry on straight over the lights at the junction of Old Farleigh Road (Sainsbury’s will be on your right). There are now shops on both sides of Addington Road.
- As you approach the pedestrian crossing approximately 800 yards down the road you will see Iceland on your right hand-side, indicate right and turn under the archway between the newsagents and Star Burger.
- Turn left after 20 yards to the car park area at the rear of Selsdon House, where there is Avicenna designated car park on your right.
By Public Transport|
Trains run frequently from Victoria and Clapham Junction to East Croydon station. The office is then a 10-15 minute journey by bus from East Croydon station.
Once at East Croydon, take the No. 64 Bus heading towards New Addington outside the station. The bus travels along Old Farleigh Road. At the crossroads with Addington Road (there is a Sainsbury’s on your right-hand side) alight from the bus at the next stop as it turns left into Addington Road. Selsdon House is on the opposite side of the road about 20 yards past Iceland.